Scroll down for info on . . .
CHOOSE FROM THREE CUSTOM POKER CHIP STYLES
1 MimiClay, 2-color (plastic)
2 MimiClay, 3-color (plastic)
3 Ultimate (ceramic, with seven unique design templates) NEW!
The style on the left above is the three-color MimiClay chip: it's made of plastic but this revolutionary chip really mimics the look, sound, and feel of clay. It features eight bees embossed into the outer rim and weighs 12 grams. Eight is the ancient Chinese lucky number while bees represent skill. Base colors available are black, blue, green, purple, red, white, and yellow.
The chip on the right above is the two-color MimiClay chip. It has the words "LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA" embossed into the outer rim and weighs 12 grams. Base colors available are black, blue, green, orange, red, white, yellow, and purple.
INLAY: Unlike most other "custom" poker chips which feature only a one-color gold foil stamp, these inlays are slightly recessed into the chip, feature full-color photo-quality resolution graphics, and comprised of a special, commercial-grade waterproof film (not paper!) that is specifically designed to withstand harsh chemicals (beer? no problem). They adhere to both sides of the chip and are one inch in diameter. The center of these chips can look like just about anything you desire--photos, pictures, denominations, artistic text, combinations, whatever! Either email us your design in almost any graphics format (like jpg, tiff, bmp, pdf, psd, but preferably jpg) or take a look at our Design Gallery for some ideas.
. . . like the chips used in casinos worldwide!
Ceramic poker chips have taken off and have quickly become the most desired chip on the market, and the reasons for this are numerous. These are 10 grams each, 39mm across and 3mm thick. Some of the advantages of this style include:
• edge-to-edge-to-rolling edge customization (not just the center)
• the chip is one unified body - not the two-piece construction (chip + inlay) of traditional chips
• virtually impossible to replicate accurately
In addition, Custom Casino Chips offers its customers other advantages with our custom ceramic poker chips vs. our competitors, including:
• first and foremost, we have the lowest prices anywhere!
• 68 ¢ per chip for all quantities > 1000
• 72 ¢ per chip for all quantities < 1000 (min. 300)
• no complex table of art fees (free customization to our templates)
• customizable "rolling" edges too, with aligned edge spots
• don't like any of our templates? No problem, we will create a brand new chip design, edge-to-edge-to-rolling edge, based on all your specifications, all for one-time fee of just $30.
Words and pictures don't do these chips justice. When you have them in your hand, you will be floored by their striking good looks, surprising durability, and all the custom options available to you!
OUR GOAL: TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BUY YOUR CUSTOM POKER CHIPS FROM ANYONE ELSE!
2009 Custom Casino Chips / All Rights Reserved